My continuously i study

My name is ugo sunarjo.I was born at tanap,12 april 1997.i came from the senior high school 1 kembayan.i took department chemicals in faculty MIPA university of Tanjungpura Pontianak.I living at rusunawa untan sepakat II street.My  reason for continuously study because i want my family happiness and help looking for some money replace my parents jobs.
During the school i desire to continue to a higher study level after pass the school.however,the less able to see the condition of my family,i feel less sure to continue study.But,with the help of bidikmisi program.Finally wish i could happen to continue university lecture.I take strip SNMPTN to continue come in university.But,i'm failed.And then,i take strip SBMPTN to continue come in university.Until finally i can through it.I feel very happy because i can pass them to continue my study at university of Tanjungpura Pontianak.Until nowadays i through study at university with good and obtain many much friends.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

A speech protecting the animals are scarce

My future business